Keeping engaged and connected
Does this sound familiar?
You've spent months planning your virtual event and all set to go.
You are on the planning committee, are a speaker, and/or a host - and now you also have to upload video, switch folks into different 'rooms', upload presentations and more.
Suddenly tech issues arise and now you really are just wearing that 'third' hat - the technical director/engineer. All these people are texting, emailing and trying to connect and engage - and can't!
Hire a technical director/engineer.
What they do:
• Attend meetings for virtual event planning
• Coordinate the flow and all content to be uploaded
• Coordinate program timing and agenda
• Facilitate, host and run all technical aspects of the virtual event.
This a very affordable and practical solution - and a way to keep your audience engaged, connected and coming back for more!
Get a FREE phone consultation about YOUR next event.
Here's some free tips will 'wow' and engage your audience!
1. Captivating Content. Know your audience and what moves them to engagement.
Why are we doing this event?
Who is it for?
What do we want to gain?
What do we want our audience to learn?
How will we measure success
2. Production Quality. Bump up the quality of your:
Hands-on Technical Direction (smooth production)
Video shorts (tributes, intros, examples, news, etc)
Presentations (PowerPoint/Keynote animation and sound)
Paying close attention to these factors will not only make a great first impression, but will keep attendees glued to the screen.
3. Live Polling - Keeps attendees engaged and involved. Also provides invaluable data on your audience participation and session engagements.
4. Push Notifications - Use push notifications to tell attendees there are five minutes until the start of the keynote so grab a cup of coffee and settle in, share interesting facts, and make attendees feel like they’re part of something bigger.
5. Live Q&A - Let attendees ask questions and provide answers during the session.
6. Breakout Rooms - Divide attendees into section rooms for more intimate Q&A with panelists and/or moderator and networking.
That's the Top 6, but we have a lot more free tips!
More to come in our next blog
#coaching #interviews #mediaproduction #zoom #videoproduction #graphicdesign #directing #filming #smallbusiness #nonprofit #entrepreneurs #producers #testimonials #tributevideos #introductions #virtualevents